Saturday, May 10, 2008

What A Dog's Meal!

Hey, it's been sometimes since I've wrote on my blog... sorry as my dog, Husky (the dog in the pic below is my little boy), was having diarrhoea recently!

Oh for those who didn't know, I've a dog which was adopted by me and my boyfriend 5 years ago. He was given to us by a couple who didn't knew the wife was pregnant when she bought Husky back then. After she gave birth, she simply couldn't kept Husky in the house as Husky owners may know...Siberian Husky like most medium to large dog breed shed a lot of furs.....

So, what of pity, me and my boyfriend decided to adopt him! Now, he's staying at my boyfriend;s house and happily living with his family!

Although Husky's staying with my boyfriend's family, he's actually very close to me! Not that he's not close with the family, but every time whenever he's sick, he will prefer to have me by his side to take care of him. So, recently, I went over to stay at my boyfriend's house after bringing him to the vet till he's well again.

While staying there, I found out how pampered my boyfriend's mum is to Husky! Can you all guess what did Husky always have for dinner? It's something that most dogs don't get the luxury to have it!


Yes! It's Shabu Shabu Beef Slices + Brown Rice + Carrot + Tomato....that's what Husky get to eat for dinner everyday! (For those who didn't know...Shabu Shabu Beef are beef slices that are sliced very thinly for Japanese steamboat)...


My boyfriend's mum really pampered Husky too much... not only that... in the afternoon he got lots of doggie snacks for him and as far as I know... my boyfriend's mum usually spent about $50 per 2 weeks to replenish him snacks at the pet shop....

I'm thinking..what a good life Husky is having....and come to think of that...a lot of the dogs in the world is not as fortunate as Husky... these dogs either have been abused or starved to death by irresponsible owners who view their lives inferior to a being...which I totally disagree!...I mean every being has the right to live and furthermore, dogs are so much similar to humans...they have feeling, they cry, they fall sick, they also need to be loved like us human does!

Also, most of these irresponsible owners tend to adopt these dogs only out of a folly fun/interest moment...and later felt they are a burden and starts to get irritated by them when they need to take care of them...and the story goes on...in the end...most of these poor dogs end up in other people's home or left on the streets to die on their own! Just imagine...a moment of fun/interest will cause the death of permanent damage of a life..which by no mean is inferior to human beings!

So, those prospective pet owner out there who are thinking of getting a pet dog or cat...please think twice or thrice....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute lor... i tell you i recently switched brand to honest kitchen, dehydrated rawfood... Very ex in my opinion, but, i think it is worth it. Posted something on it, go see.. hee~

Anonymous said...

hey I want to meet your dog sometime???

doggie looks kick ass

Belle Chua said...

Hey thank peeps! I know my Husky is CUTE...haha!

Anyway Ankit, jogging on the weekends?