Monday, May 19, 2008

Snacking

I LOVE Sunday...
To me, Sundays as the BEST days to snack and laze around doing
nothing
....
***But of course, today I am STILL rushing on my project...no spare time when I have a 40% grade weightage Term Test coming round this coming wed...***
Anyway...talking about Snacking on a lovely Sunday... I am titled Snack Queen and I'm pretty sure my friends or people who knew me won't reject this claim.... while I am thinking of what to snack in my cupboard today, I suddenly decided to show you what I have inside it!
Chipster is one of the chips that I like best! Especially the Sour Cream ones...

Bought this puffs @ Marks & Spencer during sales 2 days back & guess what? I love it so much that I can eat the whole box at 1 go... This I promise!
Campbell soup! I especially LOVED Tomato, Oxtail & Roasted Garlic with Mushroom.. You must try it too!
This croutons is a must to go along with my Campbell soup...oh do I also mention that it goes fab with Salad too?!
This is one of my fav Jelly Pudding few years back when Marigold first intro it.. but it taste as good as before!
This is it...I am going to pig over it NOW!
Know why I LOVED this pudding so much? See it...it's got REAL fruit in it... makes you look NOT so sinful..hah!

Not much actually right?...As for drinks, I don't usually go for carbonated drinks but this... let me tell you...IT'S THE BEST LEMONADE I EVER HAD!!! True to my heart..I swear by god... I've left some in my fridge so I've taken some pics to show you...take a look!



It's called Waitrose Lemonade... and it's not like any lemonade I've tasted before... because its a bit carbonated some small fizzy bubbles not like Coke or Sprite which has large fizzy bubble...which actually make it so good especially on Sunny Hot Afternoon when you can even sweat right after bathing!

And guess what? I am enjoying my cooling iced lemonade now...what's your favourite???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lemonade looks good!

Belle Chua said...

Thanks Celeste... there's another brand called Bickford...this is good too!!!

You gotta try it!!!