Friday, May 23, 2008

Home Made Videos

I was in bed and going to have a good night's sleep after been battled a long 44hrs war from school.... and then my lovely girlfriend, Celine, called me and said she never received my Assignment which was due today @ 5pm... BTW she's that course's teaching assistant....but I remembered that I've emailed it to her earlier...

So, I opened my laptop & went online to check...and guess what? Then I realised I've stupidly sent to the wrong person...%*&%$##*&.. No wonder... I think I'm just too tired from a long 44hrs of sleepless night...and now after sending out my assignment to Celine...PLUS my laptop is online.....ok... I admitted... I am addicted to my blog.. and with the intention to just come in to take a look at the traffic, twittering abit... and be a good girl and go back for my beauty sleep...Full stop and end of story..

BUT, now I felt I should take credit by showing off the video that I've made which I've been sacrificing my 44hrs of sleep...

So, here it is...

I know it's a bit controversial for discussing Death & Funeral Rites for Intercultural Communication Across Singapore... and yes... I chosen the topic myself... but look at it another way, after me and my project mates have completed our group's presentation...we have gained a better understanding of death in Singapore across the major religions and with that...we have become more cultural sensitive towards other religions!

Oh also, here's another video that me and my other course's (Social Media & Corporate Communication) project mates are very proud off... and I also want to show off a bit on it.. haa! It's a video on what we have learnt about social media...


I know this video's quality is not as good as the first one...but hey this is what we have done within 1.5 hours of timespan...and with such limited timing...I am proud to say this is quite a good quality indeed (self-praising is good for boosting confidence...haha)

Ok...but I really got to get my beauty sleep... I've to got be in a good state by gettin a good rest now.. cos I've to wake up 9am tomorrow...got a Singapore University Games (SUniG) 8-ball Pool Selection for Competitve Players to present school to go for the competition which I really hope to get in... since I'm in my uni last year & this is my last time to join SUniG.. Wish me luck okie?

Good night...zzzZZZZZ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work there belle! Jia you!

Belle Chua said...

Thank you Celeste... your blog is good too... I think I want to learn how to make those cupcakes...

Oh, btw you know how to bake raisin cookies?? Been craving for it recently!!!